Those who specialize in various fields can open various types of businesses in Turkey
in industries in which qualified workforce is required. Whether they provide these services themselves, or if they decide to create partnerships or joint ventures
with other local or foreign partners, operating in sectors like the supply of electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning
services, also known as HVAC
, can represent a very good business opportunity in Turkey
Our lawyers in Turkey
can help foreign investors who want to establish a business on electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply
in this country.
How to register a Turkish company for supplying electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning services
The registration procedure of a company which offers electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning installation and maintenance services
must follow several steps, among which:
- choosing the appropriate business form, in accordance with the provisions of the Commercial Law;
- registering the company with the Turkish Trade Register by respecting all the requirements imposed by the authorities;
- tax, VAT, and employment registration are also mandatory when opening an HVAC business;
- respecting the safety regulations with respect to using the right protection when handling HVAC equipment.
Investors opening companies on electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply in Turkey
must also comply with several laws. Our law firm in Turkey
can help with the registration of the business with the appropriate authorities.
Why open an HVAC business in Turkey?
- the size of the country will offer plenty of work possibilities for such companies;
- those who want to specialize in offering HVAC services have various professional courses they can enroll with;
- the HVAC industry is one of the oldest in Turkey and in the past few years it has flourished in large and modern cities like Istanbul and Izmir;
- local companies can enter the Society of HVAC and Sanitary Engineers and the Eurovent Association for increasing their client database.
You can invest USD 500,000 in a newly established company or purchase real estate worth USD 400,000 to obtain a passport by investment in Turkey
. The programs offered by the Turkish government are advantageous, and the country offers those interested in Golden Visa a multitude of benefits. You can get in touch with our lawyers and discover the legal services offered in this important endeavor.
For assistance in establishing a business on electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply
, please contact our Turkish lawyers