Open a Turkish Business on Electricity,Gas and A/C Supply
Open a Turkish Business on Electricity,Gas and A/C SupplyUpdated on Saturday 15th December 2018
based on 1 reviews.
Those who specialize in various fields can open various types of businesses in Turkey in industries in which qualified workforce is required. Whether they provide these services themselves, or if they decide to create partnerships or joint ventures with other local or foreign partners, operating in sectors like the supply of electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning services, also known as HVAC, can represent a very good business opportunity in Turkey.
Our lawyers in Turkey can help foreign investors who want to establish a business on electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply in this country.
How to register a Turkish company for supplying electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning services
The registration procedure of a company which offers electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning installation and maintenance services must follow several steps, among which:
- - choosing the appropriate business form, in accordance with the provisions of the Commercial Law;
- - registering the company with the Turkish Trade Register by respecting all the requirements imposed by the authorities;
- - tax, VAT, and employment registration are also mandatory when opening an HVAC business;
- - respecting the safety regulations with respect to using the right protection when handling HVAC equipment.
Investors opening companies on electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply in Turkey must also comply with several laws. Our law firm in Turkey can help with the registration of the business with the appropriate authorities.
Why open an HVAC business in Turkey?
Opening a Turkish business on electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply can have various advantages, among which:
- - the size of the country will offer plenty of work possibilities for such companies;
- - those who want to specialize in offering HVAC services have various professional courses they can enroll with;
- - the HVAC industry is one of the oldest in Turkey and in the past few years it has flourished in large and modern cities like Istanbul and Izmir;
- - local companies can enter the Society of HVAC and Sanitary Engineers and the Eurovent Association for increasing their client database.
For assistance in establishing a business on electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply, please contact our Turkish lawyers.