Open a Turkish Company for Rental and Leasing Activities
Open a Turkish Company for Rental and Leasing ActivitiesUpdated on Saturday 15th December 2018
based on 1 reviews.
Turkey is a very appealing destination for investors interested in the European and Asian market, thanks to its strategic position which offers access to some of the largest consumer markets in the world. Among the most attractive investments industries in Turkey are those that allow for the rental and leasing of various equipment, machines, and even real estate.
Foreign investors are subject to certain restrictions when purchasing real estate in Turkey, however, there are no restrictions in terms of renting or leasing these properties. Below, our lawyers in Turkey explain the main regulations related to starting a business for rental and leasing activities.
The main laws related to rental and leasing activities in Turkey
There are several laws which provide for companies offering rental and leasing services in Turkey. These are:
- - the Turkish Civil Code which provides for activities which involve rental and leasing activities;
- - the Contract Law which covers aspects related to contracts in industries which allow for rental and leasing activities;
- - the Land Registry Act which provides for the registration of rented or leased real estate properties;
- - the Financial Leasing Act which provides for the leasing and rental of equipment.
Companies carrying out rental and leasing activities in Turkey must also comply with other regulations.
Registering a company in the real estate sector in Turkey
When it comes to the registration of a company for rental and leasing activities, the procedure is the same for local and foreign investors. With the help of our lawyer in Turkey, the incorporation of a business for rental and leasing activities is quite simple and fast.
Activities in the real estate industry in Turkey
The following activities can be conducted by companies in the rental and leasing in Turkey:
- - activities related to agricultural land which can be sold, rented or leased;
- - activities related to the rental and leasing of auto vehicles in Turkey;
- - activities related to the rental and leasing of residential and commercial property;
- - activities related to the rental and leasing of machinery and equipment.
For full information on how to start a business for rental and leasing activities in Turkey, you can rely on our local law firm, so please contact us.