Foreign investors are subject to certain restrictions when purchasing real estate in Turkey, however, there are no restrictions in terms of renting or leasing these properties
. Below, our lawyers in Turkey
explain the main regulations related to starting a business for rental and leasing activities
The main laws related to rental and leasing activities in Turkey
There are several laws which provide for companies offering rental and leasing services in Turkey. These are:
- the Turkish Civil Code which provides for activities which involve rental and leasing activities;
- the Contract Law which covers aspects related to contracts in industries which allow for rental and leasing activities;
- the Land Registry Act which provides for the registration of rented or leased real estate properties;
- the Financial Leasing Act which provides for the leasing and rental of equipment.
You can obtain citizenship by investment in Turkey
if you are interested in this status. In this endeavor, you can be helped by one of our lawyers with experience in this field. An investment of USD 500,000 in the establishment of a company is the first step in obtaining citizenship, and among the formalities, we specify the employment of at least 20 workers in the newly established company. Contact us for support and specialized legal advice.
Registering a company in the real estate sector in Turkey
When it comes to the registration of a company for rental and leasing activities
, the procedure is the same for local and foreign investors. With the help of our lawyer in Turkey
, the incorporation of a business for rental and leasing activities
is quite simple and fast.
Activities in the real estate industry in Turkey
- activities related to agricultural land which can be sold, rented or leased;
- activities related to the rental and leasing of auto vehicles in Turkey;
- activities related to the rental and leasing of residential and commercial property;
- activities related to the rental and leasing of machinery and equipment.
For full information on how to start a business for rental and leasing activities in Turkey
, you can rely on our local law firm, so please contact us