Residency by Investment in Turkey - We Assist Foreign Investors
Residency by Investment in TurkeyUpdated on Friday 09th September 2022
based on 2 reviews.
|Nationalities accepted (EU/Non-EU)|| |
Both EU and non-EU citizens can make investments in Turkey and gain residency.
Business investment option (YES/NO)
Real estate investment option (YES/NO)
|Other investment options (if available)|| |
A minimum fixed capital investment of USD 500,000
|Living requirement in Turkey (YES/NO)|| |
|Residence or direct citizenship option|| |
Turkey Citizenship by Investment Program
|Direct immigration with family members (YES/NO)||Yes|
|Family members allowed to join the program|| |
|Residence visa processing time (approx.)|| |
Depending on the size of the city, but normally it does not exceed 4 months
|Additional financial requirements for family members (YES/NO)|| |
|Timeframe for obtaining residency by investment|| |
Around 2 months
|Dual citizenship permitted (YES/NO)||Yes|
|Reasons to choose Turkey|| |
- stable and growing economy,
- multitude of business opportunities,
- innovative business conditions
|Personal income tax rate|| |
Ranging from 15% to 35%, depending on the amount of income
|Visa free travel to other countries (approx. number of countries)|| |
Permanent residency by investment in Turkey
- Turkish residency by investment involves an investment of no more than USD 250,000.
- Once the property is purchased, the residence permit is valid for one year, after which it is renewed for 5 years.
- Although any foreigner can buy a property in Turkey, if it is not owned by the state, a real estate specialist is needed.
- To ensure that investing in real estate is risk-free, a Turkish lawyer can help.
- Those interested in Turkish residency by investment must obtain a National Tax ID. The State Tax Department issues this type of document.
- Family members such as wife and children also receive residence permits as part of the application.
- A valid passport, title deed, property earthquake insurance and health insurance are some of the documents required for permanent residency by investment in Turkey.
What other paperwork is required for applying for residency in Turkey?
What are the benefits if you buy a property in Turkey and get residency?
- Family members are directly included in the application for Turkish residency by investment.
- Children, for example, can go to educational institutions in Turkey without restrictions.
- Once purchased, properties can be rented.
- You can enjoy sole ownership without any other restrictions.
- With Turkish residency by investment, foreign nationals can start the formalities for Turkish citizenship.
Real estate investment returns in Turkey
- There has been an increase in house prices of more than 115%, according to data gathered from 2010 to 2021.
- Q1 of 2021 saw real estate price increases of about 13%.
- Approximately TRY 6,312 is the price per square meter for houses in Istanbul.
- Around TRY 2,970 is the price per square meter for houses in Ankara.
- About 1.5 million homes were sold in Turkey in 2020.