Set Up a Turkish Business for Repair of Transport Equipment
Set Up a Turkish Business for Repair of Transport EquipmentUpdated on Saturday 15th December 2018
based on 1 reviews.
Transportation is one of the most important industries in Turkey as it caters to the needs of all other economic sectors of the country. Foreign investors who want to operate in the transportation industry can set up various types of businesses, one of the most successful ones being to provide repair and maintenance for transport equipment.
Below, our lawyers in Turkey have prepared a guide on how to start a company for offering repair and maintenance for transport equipment.
Requirements to register a transport equipment repair company in Turkey
Foreign investors who want to open companies for offering repair and maintenance services for transport equipment benefit from the same conditions as local entrepreneurs, however, they are required to obtain work or residence permits if they want to relocate to Turkey.
Then, they must comply with the following requisites imposed by the Turkish Company Law:
- - they must choose a business form for the company – the sole trader or limited liability company are recommended;
- - they must register the chosen business form with the Turkish Companies Registrar;
- - they must obtain the necessary licenses for operating the Turkish company;
- - they must hire specialized personnel if the owners do not have the necessary qualifications.
Our law firm in Turkey can handle the registration process of a company for offering repair and maintenance services for transport equipment from scratch.
Services offered by transport equipment repair and maintenance businesses
There are many advantages related to starting a business for repair and maintenance of transport equipment in Turkey, one of the most important being the large number of services it can offer.
Among these are:
- - offering repair and maintenance services for companies in the public transportation sector;
- - offering repair and maintenance services for companies in the aviation sector;
- - offering repair and maintenance services for companies in the maritime sector;
- - offering repair and maintenance services for companies in the freight transportation sector.
Turkish companies must comply with the authorities governing each transportation sector when offering repair and maintenance services.
Please contact our Turkish lawyers for assistance in opening such a company.